PLA filament – 1kg – 3D printing materials
PLA filament is ideal for beginners due to the fact that it deforms very little when it cools down.
- Filament for 3d printers, PREMIUM quality.
- This almost eliminates one of the most important negative effects in 3d printing: warping.
- PLA is biodegradable, being manufactured from a renewable resource (corn).
- Material – PLA
- Glass temperature – 60-65 °C
- Melting temperature – 150-160 °C
- Printing temperature – 195-215 °C
- Heated bed temperature – 65-70 °C
- Filament diameter – 1.75mm or 3mm
- Tolerance – +-0.03mm